美剧英文对白:I have someone all picked out
网友【english】 2022-04-15 22:53:21 分享在【美国信息交流】版块    1    3

Amy: "Bye-bye, Daddy."

爸爸,再见。

Bill: "See you, sweetie. Have fun."

再见,玩得开心。

Bill: "So I was, uh, I was thinking you, you wanna grab a cup of coffee or something after class?"

我在想,你下课后要不要来杯咖啡或者喝点别的什么?

Gabrielle: "I'd love to grab a cup of coffee...or something."

我还真想喝杯咖啡,其它的也行。

Gabrielle: "Amy, you are so lucky to have such a nice Dad."

艾米,你可真幸运有这么好的爸爸。

Amy: "Yeah, I know. Leave him alone."

我知道,离他远点。

Gabrielle: "Excuse me?"

什么?

Amy: "You heard me. I don't want you dating him."

没听到吗?我不想你跟他约会。

Gabrielle: "Oh, sweetheart. I have a feeling I know what this is about."

宝贝,我能理解你的感受。

Amy: "No you don't."

你不懂。

Gabrielle: "I think I do. You miss your Mommy, and it feels funny seeing your Daddy be nice to somebody else. But believe me, I'm not trying to replace your Mom."

我懂的。你想妈妈了。所以一看见你爸爸对别人示好,你就浑身难受。相信我,我不会取代你妈妈的位置。

Amy: "Well, I am, and I have someone all picked out."

但我会,并且我已经有最佳人选了。

Gabrielle: "What?"

什么?

Amy: "I want my Dad to marry Sherri's Mom."

我想要爸爸娶雪莉的妈妈。

Gabrielle: "Sherri from class?"

一起上课的雪莉?

Amy: "We're best friends, and we have it all planned out. Our parents are gonna get married, and then we'll be real sisters."

我们是最好的朋友,我们已经计划好了。我们的父母一旦结婚,我们就成为亲姐妹了。

Gabrielle: "What about your Dad? Don't you care what he wants?"

那你爸爸怎么办?你考虑过他的感受吗?

Amy: "My Mom died. All my Dad wants is for me to be happy. Now get in there and teach me how to work the runway. That's what we're paying you for, right?"

我妈妈死了,只要我开心,我爸爸就高兴。行了,去上课吧,教我如何在T台上漫步。你才是你的本职工作,不是吗?

Gabrielle: "You're working so hard, Sherri. You must really wanna win this pageant."

你可真用功啊,雪莉,看来你很想赢得比赛啊,

Sherri: "More than anything."

渴望极了。

Gabrielle: "Oh. Well, I think dedication should be rewarded, so I have a little surprise for you."

一分耕耘一分收获。所以我给你个小惊喜。

Sherri: "What is it?"

什么惊喜?

Gabrielle: "Well, you know how the pageant starts with a big opening number? This year, all the contestants are gonna dance in pairs, and I've arranged for you to dance with your best friend Amy!"

你知道,比赛开始前,会先有一个开幕式。今年所有选手将成上成对地迈着舞步进场。所以我安排你和你最好的姐妹一组。

Gabrielle: "What's wrong, sweetie?"

你怎么了,宝贝?

Sherri: "Well...Amy sucks."

我觉得,艾米可差劲了。

Gabrielle: "Well, I thought you two were practically sisters."

可我觉得你俩是挺搭的一对的好姐妹啊。

Sherri: "We are...but she still sucks. And first impressions are everything. You said so yourself."

是这么回事,可她还是很差劲。第一印象至关重要,这可是你说的。

Gabrielle: "Well, that's true..."

话虽是这么说

Sherri: "And this is the opening number. If the judges see me tripping all over that klutz, there's no way I'm gonna win."

而且还是开幕式。要是评委看到我和呆瓜一起出场,我就输定了。

Gabrielle: "That's a good point. Now I wish I hadn't told Amy."

也对,要是还没告诉艾米就好了。

Sherri: "You already told her?!"

你跟她讲了?

Gabrielle: "She was so excited. Well, she's your best friend. Why don't you just tell her the truth? She'll understand."

她激动死了。你们关系那么铁,要不你跟她讲实话,她会理解的。

Sherri: "What if she doesn't?"

要是她不理解呢?

Gabrielle: "Well, friends come and go, but a crown is forever."

友谊可有可无,但荣耀一去不复返。

Amy: "I can't believe you're doing this!"

我简直不敢相信你会这么做。
Sherri: "Amy, don't you want me to have a chance?"

艾米,你难道不希望我赢吗?
Amy: "God, I hate you! I hate you! Don't ever talk to me again!"

上帝啊,我讨厌你,我讨厌你,以后别再跟我说话了。

出处:头条号 @泠子英语

meiguo.com 发布人签名/座右铭Follow Me!
大家都在看
楼主新近贴
回复/评论列表
默认   热门   正序   倒序
meiguo.com 创始人

emotion

3   2022-04-15 22:53:21  回复

回复/评论:美剧英文对白:I have someone all picked out

暂无用户组 升级
退出
等级:0级
美果:
美过

美国动态 美果转盘 美果商店

Your IP: 3.141.45.33, 2024-11-05 16:05:19

Processed in 0.63468 second(s)

头像

用户名:

粉丝数:

签名:

资料 关注 好友 消息
已有0次打赏
(3) 分享
分享
取消